What Is the Difference between DocuSend, DocSend and DocuSign Services?Alice Witherow, Director of Marketing & Business Development DocuSend.
1. DocuSend at www.docusend.biz
DocuSend is a cloud-based mailroom. It is a no-contract-required solution for mailing your customer invoices and documents as quickly and easily as emailing them, and the service also lets you send emails.
How it works
- Prepare your pre-addressed PDF.
- Upload the PDF document to DocuSend.
- Review your order and pay.
- Certified mail: Get proof of mailing and delivery.
- Generic mailing: Merge CSV and PDF files.
- International mail: Mail to the USA from foreign countries or send documents through USPS from the USA to foreign countries.
- Remittance envelope: Include a # 9 window remittance envelope for your clients to mail their payment back to you.
- Two-sided printing: Print multiple-page documents and flyers using two-sided printing.
- Merge duplicate addresses in a single envelope.
- Email: DocuLink checks when customers open the secure PDF invoice links.
- Add inserts: PDF, PNG, JPEG or JPG files.
- Address placement: You do not need to adjust your template. DocuSend finds the valid address and prints it on the flip side of your document (Tumble Turn).
- Print-to-mail API.
- DocuSend Report Portal: Activity Dashboard, view reports of documents mailed, Data Export
- DocuSend Image bank: View images of the last six months of documents mailed
- DocuLink: Alerts/Notifications of when links have not been opened
- Admin Portal: Access Controls/Permissions
- HIPAA Compliant mailing service: For documents containing medical data
2. DocSend at www.docsend.com
DocSend is a secure document sharing and tracking service that allows you to passcode protect your documents when sharing electronically.
How it works
- Store documents in their digital folder
- It supports Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and OneDrive
- See Reports
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Audit Trail
- Contact Management
- Document Storage
- File Sharing
- File Upload by Email
3. DocuSign at www.docusign.com
DocuSign is an eSignature system. It allows organizations to manage electronic agreements by gathering signatures online and sending documents electronically.
How it works
- Upload your document.
- Indicate who needs to sign.
- Place fields and send.
- Instant status visibility
- Collect the details you need
- Reusable templates
- Lawful and court-admissible
- eSignature SMS Delivery
Three document services with similar names might be confusing, but each one fills a distinct and important role! DocuSend sends your documents through the USPS or via email and is super useful for companies that need to send paper invoices or documents to their clients. DocSend sends password-protected documents electronically. DocuSign allows you to collect signatures electronically and also provides document management services.Posted on June 24, 2021