Why DocuSend Is a Great New Year's ResolutionWritten by: Alice Witherow, Director of Marketing & Business Development, DocuSend.
Top 5 reasons to use DocuSend as your print-to-mail solution
A resolution is a firm decision to do something better or stop doing something that just isn't working. The start of a new year is a great time to look at your business processes and see how DocuSend’s cloud-based mailroom can let you work more efficiently so you can save уоur energy for your new goals, while also saving time and money.
As a business owner or manager, resolve to:
- Save money– Save postage and stop annoying your customers with duplicate mailings by letting us merge documents that are going to the same address. Save even more postage by mailing an insert in the same envelope with your invoices. Two-sided printing can save you money too. DocuSend can mail your invoices twice as cheaply as you can, and can process your special mailing needs, even send certified mail, without you ever having to leave your office. Easily monitor your mailing expenses by creating mailing reports in Report Portal for free.
- Keep tabs on what you send out– Using our DocuLink service, you will appreciate how safe sending documents via email can be. We use secure links instead of attachments. This also allows you to know if a document remains unopened for too long, so you can then opt to send it via USPS at the click of a button. Our Mail Trail feature lets you follow all your mailings through the postal system all the way to the facility your carrier works out of.
- Improve your cash flow– Send invoices as soon as the work is completed. The faster your invoices go out, the faster the money comes in. Include a remittance envelope to make it easier for your clients to send payments. DocuSend works even if you have a nonstandard template: the address is printed on its other side to fit in the envelope window. And QuickBooks Online users, you can easily mail your invoices with DocuSend.
- Use color cost effectively– Offer additional services right on your invoices. Add some pops of color to your invoices wherever you want to draw your customer’s eye. A colorful flier in the same envelope is also a good way to present your business.
- Grow your company– Outsource the printing and mailing of your invoices to DocuSend and get valuable time back in your day. Focus on expanding your business. Instead of spending valuable time printing your documents and stuffing envelopes, use that time to solve business issues and gain new customers. You can reach new heights by doing only what is your calling. And by all means, don’t bore your employees to death with this mundane chore! Let them focus on more creative tasks.